All purchases from CraftShack are a pay in advance purchase, so you will be charged after submitting your order to secure your spot in line for fulfillment.
While our small mom and pop retailers strive to process orders within 24-48 hours, fulfillment can take 1-10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) due to potential high volume or unforeseen delays in fulfillment.
Orders should arrive within the estimated method you selected at checkout, however, this is not always guaranteed as some orders may be affected by unanticipated delays by the retailer, so please be patient with us.
If your order is a time-sensitive purchase, please view "Upgrade Shipping Method" for more information.
DAYS IN TRANSIT
1. Shipping Days:
- Orders are shipped out Monday through Friday.
2. Transit Time:
- Transit time will vary depending on the fulfillment location and the final destination.
- Once your order is in transit with the courier, the current transit time-frame ranges anywhere from 1 to 10 business days.
3. Tracking Information:
- Do not worry if you notice a pause in your tracking information for several days. This pause indicates that your package has been delivered by our fulfillment partner to a temperature-controlled hub, where it is awaiting pickup by your local carrier for final delivery.
- Please take note that the delivery date reflected on the couriers' website may not always be guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances with the local hub station in your area.
4. Delivery Delays:
- External factors may impact travel time such as extreme weather, increased volumes during busy shipping seasons and driver availability due to illness.
- Delivery delays and any failed delivery attempts are beyond our control.
- The shipping cost is non-refundable once the package is in transit with the courier.
*Time-Frames for pre-sale orders: See article for Pre-sale item HERE
We are forever grateful for your patience and promise we are working work to give you the best experience we can. Your support means a lot to us, especially during this time. Stay safe.